I was putting away some Tupperware in the cupboard. As I was stacking it, I noticed that one bowl had the lid on and was full of Brian’s lunch leftovers (they needed to be refrigerated). I think his mind was elsewhere that day.
Jackson’s been practicing hitting off a tee. We’ve been trying to teach him how to take turns. He told Brian that it would be Brian’s turn after he got 60 hits.
Friday night, Brian and Jackson went to the local high school football game after our ward party. Jackson watched it the whole time, while following the line of scrimmage. His only question was where the yellow line was. (That’s the computerized first down marker on TV.)
I mowed our lawn yesterday. This may not seem like a big deal but I don’t think I’ve mowed a lawn since I was about 10 years old. I did run over a rock, but I blame the fact that the grass was more like a forest since it’s been ages since it’s been cut. I couldn’t see it.
Today I received a new calling. I am the second counselor in the Relief Society presidency. I will still be teaching primary throughout the end of the year. I’m excited for the change, but I will be busy.
Jackson said he needed his sunglasses to keep his “eyes out of the sun.”
Brian brought out a pair of shoes for Jackson this morning and I told him that they were still too big for him. Jackson piped in, “Grant would like to wear them because his feet are so long.”
How bad is bad?
13 years ago

1 comments:
Seriously... Reading your updates is the highlight of my week. They make me laugh every time!! Hope all is going well with you guys. Talk to ya soon :)
Post a Comment