Grant was really sick this week. He got the cold I have had for a couple weeks now. I spent the first few days this week holding him. He wouldn’t sleep in his bed for very long, so he spent hours sleeping on me. I enjoyed it because I got some much needed extra sleep, but the house suffered. He seems to be feeling better today.
We were on walk and Jackson found an acorn. Brian and Jackson stopped to explore a hole in a tree. Jackson stuck his acorn in it and said, “That acorn was too heavy to carry.” Looks like he won’t be in the strongest man competition.
We had a missionary discussion at our home the other day. Grant was sitting on my lap, and when I looked down, he had his t-shirt pulled up and had discovered his belly button.
I was about to clip Jackson’s fingernails when he said, “You drive my fingernails crazy!”
Brian successfully completed the first draft of the first chapter of his thesis—only 200+ more pages to go.
How bad is bad?
13 years ago

1 comments:
Congrats of the pages that are completed. That's great! Love the acorn comment, and fingernail. I love the things kiddos say!
Post a Comment