Hailey! I LOVE IT!! You have no idea how jealous I am that you're moving back to Florida! I would move back in a second!
Looks like fun! Where exactly is it? We will be in the Ft. Lauderdale area in just a few weeks, but just going to and coming from a cruise!
That's great news!! I'm so excited for you too.
Very nice! :)
That looks great! I bet you are excited to get settled...you guys are such a cute family!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hailey! I LOVE IT!! You have no idea how jealous I am that you're moving back to Florida! I would move back in a second!
Looks like fun! Where exactly is it? We will be in the Ft. Lauderdale area in just a few weeks, but just going to and coming from a cruise!
That's great news!! I'm so excited for you too.
Very nice! :)
That looks great! I bet you are excited to get settled...you guys are such a cute family!
Post a Comment