Brian took part in NMU’s Celebration of Creativity this week by reading the first 2 sections of a longer fiction story. I left the kids with a friend and went to listen. It was really fun to see how impressed the audience was with his work. I was very proud of him.
Saturday, Jackson went running across the kitchen. He said he could run fast because he had the power of God. He also keeps saying that angels come visit him and tell him things. This usually happens when he’s supposed to be in bed sleeping, so it’s just an excuse to get out of bed. I’m glad to know he’s learning things from us and in primary, even if he is using them against us.
Lately Grant has become more and more obsessed with dinosaurs. If you ask him to say dinosaur, he roars really loud. I’ve checked out some books and rented a couple movies and he just growls when he sees one.
How bad is bad?
13 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment